Call shop partnering program
Back to 'For business partners'
Looking for an affordable way to launch telecom business?
If you want to start establishing your own callshop network in your home country or abroad, IXO SIP-based callshop solution is made for you. It is attractive to our partners for its low entry cost (no need for significant additional investment) and great flexibility. Internet café / callshop owners can offer users prepaid and / or postpaid calling, as well as issue their own calling cards.
What do you get?
All-in-one product (callshop platform), which contains all components callshop operator needs to do its own business, including the following:
- Real-time billing system
- Web-based customer care platform that keeps track of calls and corresponding charges
- Call control software package based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), which provides a full array of call routing capabilities
- An unlimited number of callshops may be operated using a single installation (callshop chain model)
- Call rates are flexible, and are predefined in the billing software by the Internet café / callshop owner
- Compatibility with most existing VoIP carriers (H323 or SIP)
- Instant generation of CDRs (call history) per phone booth
- Instant invoice generation per phone booth / call
- Analysis tools and report generation by period, traffic / charges, VOIP carrier, destination country / city, revenues, and profitability
- Fully compliant with the Visa security standard
- Multi-language user interface
- Multi-currency business model
- Both pre-paid and post-paid call scenarios
- Quick and easy installation and configuration
How does it work?
The main revenue stream for Internet café / callshop owners comes from calls generated in phone booths or via clients installed on PCs. Here is a step-by-step scenario:
- An Internet café / callshop customer enters a phone booth and places a call by dialing the destination number directly
- Alternatively, the call can be placed using a softphone client installed on a PC
- The callshop billing system identifies the phone booth, keeps track of call details, and calculates the corresponding call charges. The software is monitored by the operator via a PC
- Upon call completion, the operator presents the caller with a bill for the call(s) he/she has made, according to the rates for each country called.
Who is it for?
- Individual entrepreneurs seeking for new business opportunities with minimal investments
- Callshops currently working with old circuit switch technologies who are aiming to reduce their costs and upgrade their systems
- Internet cafés looking to increase their range of services and bring in more customers
- International communities, where people frequently call home / abroad
- ITSPs / carriers interested in providing outsourced / hosted services for Internet cafes/callshops
For more technical or pricing information about IXO callshop solution please contact our callshop experts.
How to become a Callshop partner?
Simply complete one form and you will be promptly contacted by our Callshop manager who will help you develop your requirements and discuss all of your options.
Back to 'For business partners'